Friday, October 2, 2009

Mathijsen in September :)

A quick update about Mathijsen!
The little bugger is almost crawling now! He has found a way to just pull himself across the floor and thinks that a combination of pulling and rolling make a great mode of transportation for him! He just got 2 brand new lower front teeth and is chewing on EVERYTHING!
He has a fascination with the cable box. Random, I know. I think it is the glowing lights.... I could put a hundred toys in front of him, he will play with them for a couple minutes, but when he notices the cable box... it's all over for those poor toys!
He smiles... A LOT. He's such a goofy baby, and oh-so-friggin' cute! He LOVES Koën more than I can explain. He hears Ko's voice and immediately looks in his direction and smiles. It's a good thing that the novelty of being a big brother hasn't worn off yet. I hope it never does for Koën because I can see where this is going already... Thijs is definitely going to want to be around his big brother all the time. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment