Friday, October 2, 2009

Koën's First Day of School!

I know I am a little behind on the updates (Sorry Mom and Dad!) so there will be a few at once!

Koën's first day of school was on September 15th! We walked to Williamsburg Public School where Koën had fun playing with playdough, marble mazes, and meeting new friends! His cousin Nathan is in class with him too! Mrs. Dybowski tells Nathan and I that little Nathan and Koën are very good friends and play together every day! Aaaand... they even get into trouble together already! During the second week of school they both got a little bit excited, were being a bit too loud and had to sit on the "Thinking Chair", aka Time Out..... 3 times. Yep- that's my boy! Although, everyday when I ask him "Koën, how was school?", he replies, "Good! No Thinking Chair today!". Phew! Two weeks down... how many more years to go???? Agh. Here are the pictures...














No comments:

Post a Comment