Thursday, June 4, 2009

Screw the Housework....

I've decided that blogging is so much fun, that I will procrastinate some more! Afterall.... there really isn't that much housework to be done...
I thought I would post a few pictures....


Mathijsen Emile Baker ~
On March 25, 2009, this little man made the most efficient entrance to the world in just under 3 hours! He is a very happy, content, cuddly baby!




























Mathijsen on his birthday! He was 4 hours old here:





















Koën and Dante at Soccer ~

Koën and Dante played together during there first soccer season (4 seasons ago). They are on the same team again! Last weekend a boy pushed Koën for stealing the ball away from him. Dante got mad and tackled the kid! I wish I had a picture of it, but I was too busy enjoying the game without my camera! Last weekend, Koën scored 3 goals... 2 goals the week before!


Koën has started to learn to use a camera!
I know... scary that I let him use mine, but I am always a foot away from him, and the strap is always around his neck! The first time he tried, he would just point and shoot without really paying attention to what he was taking a picture of. Now he finds an object, focuses and takes the picture. Here are some of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment