Thursday, June 4, 2009

The new blog!

So I've decided to start a blog...


It's not that I am bored and want ANOTHER internet communication device to check every day, I just want to be able to effectively let inquiring minds be able to feel more "in the loop". Namely, my Mom and Dad, who live in BC. Also, as you all know... I am a self-confessed Picture-aholic. And what better way to share my cherished moments with you all then a blog???


So I will start off with today's events! We had quite a productive day today! Koën was off to preschool today, and Nathan and I off to the gym with Mathijsen. We both had great workouts, which for me, is rare as I am just getting back into the swing of things at the gym and often feel defeated by the end of the workout. Thankfully, I have drill sergeant Nathan to keep me motivated!


We then decided that since it was such a beautiful day, we would have a picnic! After picking Koën up we went to the grocery store a variety of items and had a nice picnic on the quilt Dad and Janet got for Koën (thanks guys!). Nathan and Ko played soccer (what else??) and Mathijsen and I hung out under the tree. Some pictures from our day are below...


After dropping Nathan off at work the boys and I headed to Starbucks for a treat! Both boys are in bed, and here I am, procrastinating on housework to start this blog.


On that note... I better tend to my household chorse!



***Goodnight!!!***



No comments:

Post a Comment