Saturday, July 11, 2009

Paul and Kim's Wedding

On Friday July 10 I was lucky enough to shoot Kim and Paul's wedding!

Kim is my best friend Breanne's Mom, so I got to shoot the wedding to use the pictures for my portfolio! :) I was so happy to be able to attend the wedding- it was a beautiful day filled with lots of laughs... they are quite the "punny" family!

Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!

Here are a few of my faves!


Grandpa and Logan:


Logan:




Breanne wearing Ruby's tiarra:




Saying hi to the golsfish!!! "DO NOT smile, Ruby!"



Kim is a florist and made her own bouquet!




They just wouldn't stop!!!




Everyone went to Rockway Gardens afterwards for a group shot.




Aren't they lovely?!



Announcing the newlyweds!



Nice shot Bre!












No comments:

Post a Comment